Rumble in the House is a very simple bluffing and guessing game for the whole family.
The twelve characters start in the house. Each player receives two secret character tokens. In turn, players will move one of the characters inside the house, or pick a victim and eliminate it from the game. The player who keeps his secret characters the longest in the house shall win the round. During play, the other player's moves provide clues to their identity, unless of course, they bluffed by moving other characters on purpose... Everyone tries to identify and expel the other player's characters while keeping their own safe.
- Twelve double sided cardboard room tiles
- Twelve character stand-ups
- Twelve stand-up plastic bases
- Twelve 'Secret Character' tokens
- Twelve plastic stackable counters to keep track of score and player color
- One cardboard score board
- One rulebook (in French, English, Spanish, Dutch, and German).